ROSE DAMASK symbolises LOVE & BEAUTY. It is the known to be the world’s most expensive essential oil. It is otherwise called “the most among essential oils.'' It is a holy product for women and offers exceptionally high therapeutic value. Relaxing and warm, it promotes calm and emotional healing in times of grief or loss. It can also be used to aid a healthier endocrine function and influence hormone balance and fertility. ROSE DAMASK also rejuvenates aging skin. Truly a must-have for every woman in the world.
Origin: United Kingdom / Bulgaria
- Soothes and calms the mind, and spirit that helps neutralize negative emotions such as depression, anger, grief, fear, nervousness, tension and stress. At the same time, it is known to aid sensuality, self nurturing, self esteem and dealing with other emotional problems.
- Helps restore good blood circulation and address heart problems, which includes palpitations, high blood pressure. It can also be used to boost the liver and gall bladder immune system.
- For respiratory system, Rose Damask helps with the resistance of asthma, cough and hay fever. Also, for the digestive system, for liver congestion and nausea.
- Clearing, cleansing, regulating and purifying effect on female sex organ. Can also be used for regulating and balancing hormones and irregular menstruation, and aids to promote fertility.
- On skin, it is most effective for moisturizing and hydrating the skin, while having a general stimulant and antiseptic action, which is goof for all skin types, especially so for dry, mature and irritated skin and to increase the activity of elastic fiber and collagen. It is used to repair broken capillaries, inflammation as well as skin redness and is useful in eczema and herpes. Rose Damask water can be used to help with conjunctivitis.
Precautions & Taboos:
- Rose oil is expensive so keep it in a dark, well-ventilated place to avoid wastage.
- For medical conditions including pregnancy, please consult doctor or professional aromatherapist before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use directly on skin without diluting with base oil.